Yeah it is.

[Thu Nov 02 15:25:45 2017] [error] ERROR:root:Unable to load repository
hosting service rbgateway =
reviewboard.hostingsvcs.rbgateway:ReviewBoardGateway: (Pygments 1.1.1
(/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages), Requirement.parse('Pygments>=2.1'))

is one example of the errors I'm seeing. which is really weird since I
installed and configured RB using python2.7, not 2.6.