Hi Chris,

Looks like it’s using PIL, which is deprecated and in your case missing
some dependency. You’ll need to uninstall it and install pillow instead
(which can probably be fetched from your distro, or if not, pip — upgrade
pip first).

If you use pip, watch its output for the dependencies it finds. If any are
missing, you’ll need the development packages from your distro.

Christian