Dear all:

Hi. I recently tried to add a configuration page to an old reviewboard
extension.

1.
I followed the steps in the extension configuration page:
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/3.0/extending/extensions/configuration/

and had a "*500 Internal server error*" instantly.

After some debugging, it's caused by incorrect import path. What's on the
document is

*from django.conf.urls.defaults import **url*

and it should be

*from django.conf.urls import **url*

Maybe it's from older version of django?

2.
The debugging flow in (1) was a little bit painstaking, because I don't
know where the error logs are.

Sometimes a field set just disappeared, and I don't know which of them went
wrong.

So, where is the place that reviewboard put its log?

Thanks for answering.

MZZ
2018/04/15

"Review Board Community" group.