Hi Christian

I am using the bitnami reviewboard stack 3.0.5, which uses Django version
1.6.11.

If I type in the import command in python prompt, it'll be like:

>>> from django.conf.urls.defaults import url
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named defaults
>>> from django.conf.urls import url

And I'll give that setting a look. Thank you for answering.

MZZ

Christian Hammond於 2018年4月15日星期日 UTC+8上午8時11分19秒寫道: