Hi Christian and Stephen,

I just scanned the forums for possible updates concerning the
version-compatilities/ version-availabilites and found this post from March.

Some time ago when i was even more unexperienced in the ways of how the
system needs to be to be able to run reviewboard i asked about EPELs and
RHELs for revieboard 3.x
(https://groups.google.com/d/msg/reviewboard/mSQPKhkKmMw/zFkNNf3gBgAJ)

Since that time we are using RB in the Version 2.5.17 (the Version
available via yum like Paul mentioned).

If i understand it correctly, than an EPEL can be configured for the RHEL7
and afterwards i can use yum to install something out of that EPEL7 repo
(e.g. reviewboard)

Stephen was hoping that RB4 might be able to be delivered that way and
Christian was reducing that hope as there are still other hindering factors
so that the earliest maybe possible version of reviewboard available via an
EPEL again might be RB5. But this still is just a possibility and not
certain.

We are working with RHEL7 Machines and i personally do not have much
legroom to customize that install ... so i was curious what your last
messages in this thread might mean for me and my usecase.

I would be very happy if you would maybe find the time to describe the way
(if there is any) in that i might be able to install a "more modern than
2.5.17"-version of RB into a RHEL7 system without manually installing too
many dependencies.

TIA and cheers
Daniel