Hi

I am experimenting with the Slack integration (RB 3.0.15). Currently all of
the RB Description body is sent to Slack. Is there a way to limit the post
just to the Summary?

For confidentiality/security reasons our system admins don't want code
posted into Slack channels, at least not by an automated system. So I can't
use the Slack integration as it is. Or if there was a way to limit the
Description to a max length like 250 chars, that would be good enough.

Thanks.