Hello,

I have a Review Board stack v2.5.3-0 running on a windows server 2012 r2
machine. I want to upgrade it, I used "easy_install -U ReviewBoard" command
from cmd prompt but I am getting a lot of errors and compatibility issues.
Is this the only method to upgrade review board or is there any other way
to do it.

Regards
Ravi