Hi Ravi,

Sorry for the delay here.

I'm not sure what sort of build you're running (the version number seems
like it's third-party -- we wouldn't have the -0 at the end).

What sort of errors are you hitting?

We don't officially support running on a Windows environment, as there's a
great number of dependency-related issues we have no control over. Bitnami
provides their own environment for running Review Board on Windows, which
you might be using? If so, you'll need to follow their upgrade
instructions, as you'll need their entire environment updated.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond