Hi Teddy,

We have a change we've been testing that fixes some corner cases like this.
They tend to occur as a result of the interdiff algorithm's attempt at
filtering out changes that aren't part of the uploaded diffs, based on
metadata available in those diffs. The algorithm in 3.0.x has corner cases
that tend to result at the very top or very bottom of files, as well as in
some other more rare (but still seen in production) circumstances.

The new algorithm is being tested in the 4.0 work, and once we know it's
stable, the plan is to backport to 3.0.x. It's a full rewrite designed to
address these sorts of problems, but potentially could cause new ones, so
we've been hesitant to make it available just yet. This will be in 4.0 beta
1, which we're nearing, and we'd love to get some testing on it when it's
out.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond