Joe McDonnell has posted comments on this change. ( 
http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/24737 )

Change subject: IMPALA-14759: Upgrade to Boost 1.91
......................................................................


Patch Set 4:

> > > Patch Set 3: Verified-1
 > > >
 > > > Build failed: https://jenkins.impala.io/job/gerrit-verify-dryrun/13938/
 > >
 > > Dockerized environment installed libquadmath0, then failed to
 > find
 > > libquadmath.so.0. I haven't seen that error before, and don't see
 > > how it could be related. Re-running.
 >
 > It looks like libquadmath.so.0 isn't a dependency prior to this
 > Boost upgrade. On my system, it uses the system libquadmath.so.0.
 > I'll have to look into why the docker piece has issues, but this
 > sounds related to my change.

We currently don't install the libquadmath package in the Docker containers, so 
that was the issue. Since GCC provides libquadmath, I think it would be better 
to use a version that matches our version of GCC rather than an OS version. I 
updated the packaging code to include libquadmath from our version of GCC. 
Let's see if that fixes things.


--
To view, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/24737
To unsubscribe, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/settings

Gerrit-Project: Impala-ASF
Gerrit-Branch: master
Gerrit-MessageType: comment
Gerrit-Change-Id: I4d6ef3e4793faac9b6ca9b4730671dca4bf99da5
Gerrit-Change-Number: 24737
Gerrit-PatchSet: 4
Gerrit-Owner: Joe McDonnell <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Impala Public Jenkins <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Joe McDonnell <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Michael Smith <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Comment-Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2026 17:31:36 +0000
Gerrit-HasComments: No

Reply via email to