Joe McDonnell has posted comments on this change. ( 
http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/24702 )

Change subject: IMPALA-15115: Fix race condition in GetOperationStatus with 
query retries
......................................................................


Patch Set 1:

(2 comments)

http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/24702/1/be/src/service/impala-hs2-server.cc
File be/src/service/impala-hs2-server.cc:

http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/24702/1/be/src/service/impala-hs2-server.cc@932
PS1, Line 932:   while (true) {
> The loop looks harder to understand to me than necessary. An idea to make t
Good point, reworked this and the Beeswax equivalent to use a helper function.


http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/24702/1/tests/custom_cluster/test_query_retries.py
File tests/custom_cluster/test_query_retries.py:

http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/24702/1/tests/custom_cluster/test_query_retries.py@1070
PS1, Line 1070: beeswax_client
> I don't like the duplication of test code for beeswax/hs2, but I assume tha
Yeah, I needed a test that only ran when ENABLE_BEESWAX is true. We should be 
able to remove this later.



--
To view, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/24702
To unsubscribe, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/settings

Gerrit-Project: Impala-ASF
Gerrit-Branch: master
Gerrit-MessageType: comment
Gerrit-Change-Id: I9934a797650eec57b8280e6a6d2ef252dac00c69
Gerrit-Change-Number: 24702
Gerrit-PatchSet: 1
Gerrit-Owner: Joe McDonnell <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Csaba Ringhofer <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Impala Public Jenkins <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Joe McDonnell <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Michael Smith <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Comment-Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:24:24 +0000
Gerrit-HasComments: Yes

Reply via email to