Yida Wu has posted comments on this change. ( http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/24786 )
Change subject: IMPALA-15257: Add option to use keepalive for internal cluster Thrift connections ...................................................................... Patch Set 7: Code-Review+2 (1 comment) http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/24786/6/be/src/rpc/thrift-util.h File be/src/rpc/thrift-util.h: http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/24786/6/be/src/rpc/thrift-util.h@235 PS6, Line 235: cketType::createSocket(socket); : if (keepalive_enabled_) { > I introduced internal_keepalive_* flags as one shared configuration between Actually, my question was just to see if the server here is using the internal_keepalive_* flags. I tracked the code back up, and I see that it should use the internal_keepalive_* flags for the catalog and statestore servers, which get passed down from there. So this looks good -- To view, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/24786 To unsubscribe, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/settings Gerrit-Project: Impala-ASF Gerrit-Branch: master Gerrit-MessageType: comment Gerrit-Change-Id: If9fec7a02b2c5ef92e8b68de9e3993bcee7bc898 Gerrit-Change-Number: 24786 Gerrit-PatchSet: 7 Gerrit-Owner: Jiyoung Yoo <[email protected]> Gerrit-Reviewer: Csaba Ringhofer <[email protected]> Gerrit-Reviewer: Impala Public Jenkins <[email protected]> Gerrit-Reviewer: Jiyoung Yoo <[email protected]> Gerrit-Reviewer: Joe McDonnell <[email protected]> Gerrit-Reviewer: Michael Smith <[email protected]> Gerrit-Reviewer: Yida Wu <[email protected]> Gerrit-Comment-Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2026 03:06:09 +0000 Gerrit-HasComments: Yes
