dongjoon-hyun commented on PR #881:
URL: 
https://github.com/apache/spark-kubernetes-operator/pull/881#issuecomment-5819125251

   Thank you for the review, @peter-toth. Here is a summary of the update in 
e810f18.
   
   - **Finding 1 (Blocking)**: Fixed. The queue move now happens only before 
the `Workload` reserves quota, like the priority class clause. After that, the 
`Workload` keeps its queue, so the PUT is not rejected and the priority raise 
is not dropped. I added `quotaReservedWorkloadKeepsItsQueue` and updated the 
doc.
   - **Finding 2 (Non-blocking)**: This predates this PR, so I will handle it 
in a follow-up JIRA issue.
   - **Finding 3 (Minor)**: Fixed. The moved `Workload` now gets the new 
`kueue.x-k8s.io/queue-name` label in the same update.
   
   I also updated the PR description.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to