viirya commented on PR #58978:
URL: https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/58978#issuecomment-5885554045

   Thanks for another detailed pass. I've addressed these comments in 
e4c4f41f8b8, including result-buffer ownership, JEP initialization and imports, 
session-dependent Arrow representations, and driver-side validation. For 
SparkFiles and Python file distribution, I documented the unsupported APIs and 
alternatives. The isolated runtime now warns about ASCII locales and flushes 
its standard streams during shutdown.
   
   Validation passed: the SBT build, 100 Scala tests, 262 Python tests, Scala 
style checks, Ruff, custom-error lint, and mypy. A targeted Sphinx build for 
the new API reference also passed. The Python coverage includes existing worker 
UDFs and fresh-JVM dependency/startup checks. I haven't run a real 
YARN/Kubernetes deployment or a full documentation-site build. Details are in 
the inline replies.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to