adityadtu5 commented on code in PR #1052:
URL: https://github.com/apache/yunikorn-k8shim/pull/1052#discussion_r3701918671


##########
pkg/cache/context.go:
##########
@@ -884,6 +888,13 @@ func (ctx *Context) AssumePod(name, node string) error {
        return nil
 }
 
+func (ctx *Context) assumePodShouldInjectError() bool {
+       clientSet := ctx.apiProvider.GetAPIs().KubeClient.GetClientSet()
+       _, err := clientSet.CoreV1().ConfigMaps(ctx.namespace).Get(
+               context.TODO(), constants.FaultInjectConfigMapName, 
metav1.GetOptions{})
+       return err == nil
+}
+

Review Comment:
   I have asked @wilfred-s to review and let me know his thoughts about it. 
   
   IMHO, it is very valuable in proving that change is working end to end and 
gives immense confidence in shipping this change.
   
   Anyways, I just have reverted that change. I can add it later if needed. 



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to