adityadtu5 commented on code in PR #1062:
URL: https://github.com/apache/yunikorn-k8shim/pull/1062#discussion_r3774211589


##########
pkg/cache/task.go:
##########
@@ -39,6 +41,14 @@ import (
        "github.com/apache/yunikorn-scheduler-interface/lib/go/si"
 )
 
+// bindPodBackoff controls the retry schedule for binding pod volumes and 
binding the
+// pod to a node. Declared as a package variable so tests can shorten it.
+var bindPodBackoff = wait.Backoff{

Review Comment:
   You are right, currently it will retry till total `Steps` with the fixed 
delay of 1 second.
   I think goal here is to retry with exponential backoff with 30s max delay 
`duration`. So I will add the `Factor` of 2. 
   
   I will rerun e2e tests and push this change.



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to