> That's the correct behaviour: it should return true iff a value was
> actually deleted.

Ok, if that's the case you should do another FetchValue after the deletion
(to update the response.hasValues()) field, or use the async version of the
delete function. I also noticed that we weren't passing the vclock to the
Delete function, so I added that here as well:

public boolean delete(String key) throws ExecutionException,
InterruptedException {

    // fetch in order to get the causal context
    FetchValue.Response response = fetchValue(key);

    if(response.isNotFound())
    {
        return ???; // what do we return if it doesn't exist?
    }

    DeleteValue deleteValue = new DeleteValue.Builder(new
Location(namespace, key))

.withVClock(response.getVectorClock())
                                             .build();

    final RiakFuture<Void, Location> deleteFuture =
client.executeAsync(deleteValue);

    deleteFuture.await();

    if(deleteFuture.isSuccess())
    {
        return true;
    }
    else
    {
        deleteFuture.cause(); // Cause of failure
        return false;
    }
}

Thanks,