Yeah, what Alex said.  You can't see it with your application because it's
currently bound to the localhost loopback address, but
it's bad to just expose everything publicly.

1. Where is this cluster running? (AWS or local dev cluster?)
2. What are you trying to connect to Riak with? Is it one of our clients or
just raw HTTP requests?

Thanks,
Alex