From: "Luke Bakken" <lbak...@basho.com>
To: "AWS" <a...@lhdavid.co.uk>
Cc: "riak-users" <riak-users@lists.basho.com>
Subject: Re: Start up problem talking to Riak
Date: 02/17/2017 17:49:18 (Fri)

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 9:30 AM, AWS  wrote:
> When I had three AWS servers it was easy to get them working together as
> they each had a separate install. I would like to install three copies of
> Riak KV on the same machine. How would I do that given that the install
> package always installs to "Riak"?

The packages are not meant to be used this way. If you need to run
multiple nodes on the same server (only for development purposes,
right??) then building Riak from source is the best way to do so:

http://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.2.0/setup/installing/source/

You will want to use a command like this:

make DEVNODES=3 stagedevrel

--
Luke Bakken
Engineer