I never had the time to implement CS but my idea was using it as a
photo/video storage for the social network I was building on Raik-KV. But
seeing Basho's situation is better to look for a CS alternative.

LeoFS looks good, and seems Rakuten is one of its sponsors... might well
test it.

Thanks,
Alex