>You really think that MgB2 will give more ? Maybe... just routine to do so.

Armel, it was you who asked if boron was possible with neutrons, and when
you are told that it is, you say that anyway it is borin' (excuse the pun :-)

>Well, let me predict the future of the coming paper : high citation level
>guaranteed

If you know how to guarantee high citation levels, go to it :-)

Alan.

Dr Alan W. Hewat, Diffraction Group Leader.
Institut Laue-Langevin Grenoble FRANCE   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  fax (33)4.76.20.76.48
tel (33) 4.76.20.72.13 (or .26 Mme Guillermet)
http://www.ill.fr/dif/AlanHewat.htm