Dear Andreas,
I also profit from your answer about this problem.
But I cannot find the below reference at my library.
Journal of Applied Crystallography, vol.31, pt.3, 1 June 1998, pp.327-32
Can you help me give an electronic copy of it?
Thanks in advance.

Dr Liu Hansan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
2004-04-19

>Dear Charles,
>
>similar problems turned up on the Rietveld list previously. Some time ago I gave a
>detailed answer to a problem which can be solved in a similar way
>look at
>
>http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg01724.html
>
>giving also two references.
>However, I think your problem
>
>Best regards
>Andreas

Do You Yahoo!?
惠普TT游戏剧,玩游戏,中大奖!
Spam detection software, running on the system "lima.ill.fr", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for details.

Content preview:  Dear Andreas, I also profit from your answer about this
  problem. But I cannot find the below reference at my library. Journal
  of Applied Crystallography, vol.31, pt.3, 1 June 1998, pp.327-32 Can
  you help me give an electronic copy of it? Thanks in advance. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.7 HTML_20_30             BODY: Message is 20% to 30% HTML
 3.2 CHARSET_FARAWAY_HEADER A foreign language charset used in headers
 2.5 MIME_CHARSET_FARAWAY   MIME character set indicates foreign language