________________________________

From: Marcelo J.G. Silva [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 5/18/2004 2:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Greetings all,
I have to questions (to make it simple); any help is welcome, please.

I am trying to perform some refinement with Rietveld using GSAS and I am not sure if
by loading the CIF or the CEL files already takes that into account. Can anyone help
me, please?
I try to enter manually the values in EXPGUI but really am not sure which way is the
correct.
Thank you.

I am also having a hard time fitting synchrotron data from a film (highly textured)
and sometimes I wonder if it is possible. If someone can give a hint, I would really
appreciate it,  even if the hint is: not possible!!!

Marcelo

Marcelo J. Gomes da Silva - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PhD Candidate
Department of Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering
127 Reber Building, University Park, PA 16802 U.S.A.
The Pennsylvania State University
http://www.personal.psu.edu/mjg301/