hello all,
it is me again and again I am in problems. Also I would like to thank you
all for your help with previous problems I had. So the problem regarding
fullprof is: I did my prc file with the help of PCR editor. When I try to
run multi-pattern everything stops in the first cycle with the message: No
reflections found-check your input data. I have the data in free format
2ThetaI, step, 2ThetaF. I belive that everything with that file is OK since
I can plott it in winplotr. I create a separate folder containing only pcr
and dat file as to make no mistake with those kind of things. So there is
no possibility that I am plotting one file and trying to run other. But
still something is wrong with those input data. Could it be that the data
is fine but I did something wrong in pcr file?
Thank you
Sincerely

--
Sudjelujte u Iskon Bonus nagradnom programu i osvajajte nagrade.
Saznajte više na web adresi http://www.iskon.biz/bonus/