Hi Geert,

Sorry, but there are no news.
With the nightly build from 13.2.2006 I get the same error as before:

javax.servlet.ServletException

javax.servlet.ServletException
at com.uwyn.rife.servlet.RifeFilter.doFilter(RifeFilter.java:139)
at electric.servlet.filters.ServletFilterChain.doFilter(Unknown Source)
at electric.servlet.HTTPContext.service(Unknown Source)
at electric.servlet.ServletEngine.service(Unknown Source)
at electric.webserver.WebServer.service(Unknown Source)
at electric.net.socket.SocketServer.run(Unknown Source)
at electric.net.socket.SocketRequest.run(Unknown Source)
at electric.util.thread.ThreadPool.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

But for the moment that is not a big problem for me.

Cheers,
Lars