Hi Geert,

From time to time I will test a new snapshot. And I will tell you if the
state is changed.

Cheers,
Lars

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Geert Bevin
Sent: 10 February 2006 14:49
To: RIFE users list : questions, bug reports and suggestions.
Subject: Re: [Rife-users] store String in session

Thanks for the answer. Because of the special glue
webserver I couln't
use continuations. I forgot to tell you that the rife.jar
1.3.1 does
have the same 'java.lang.LinkageError' as the older version before.

Have you tried to use a recent snapshot, I think there was some
additional work done on the classloader.

Cheers,
Lars