Hello, Geert

We're on Windows XP SP2 and 2003 (using terminal clients), JVM 1.5.0_06

We have figured out that RIFE only compiles Elements on the fly (we
had a problem with an executor class not compiling), and we don't have
any of these problems at the moment. I just asked the question in
preparation of our continued coding. I will reply to this thread when
we have new occurrence of this problem.

Thanks for your continued patience.

-Eskil