Hi Geert,

--- Geert Bevin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote :

> Hi Dominique,
>
> this depends on what you want to do. Do you want to
> be able to have a
> getGroup() getter on the User class that
> automatically gets the group
> instance? If you want to do that, you need a nightly
> build of RIFE
> 1.6, which will be released as final before the end
> of the month.

Ooops, I forgot to mention I am working with CRUD RIFE
capabilities. Currently, the group's listUsers
property gives me, into the generated Group page, a
regular input field. In my dreams, I expected to have,
not a input field, but a list of printed users and a
'add' button to add users to a group.

At first sight, I thought I "just" needed to add a
"oneToMany" constraint on the GroupMetaData.

Is it something planned ?

> There are no docs for the new manyToOne,

You mean new oneToMany ?

> manyToOneAssociation,
> manyToMany, and manyToManyAssociation features yet.

Are you listed those features because they are planned
for 1.6 ?

> You can however
> find out how they work by looking at the tests
> sources:

https://svn.rifers.org/rife/trunk/src/unittests/com/uwyn/rife/

database/querymanagers/generic/TestGenericQueryManagerManyToOne.java

https://svn.rifers.org/rife/trunk/src/unittests/com/uwyn/rife/

database/querymanagers/generic/TestGenericQueryManagerManyToMany.java

https://svn.rifers.org/rife/trunk/src/unittests/com/uwyn/

> rifetestmodels/MOFirstBean.java

https://svn.rifers.org/rife/trunk/src/unittests/com/uwyn/

> rifetestmodels/MOSecondBean.java

https://svn.rifers.org/rife/trunk/src/unittests/com/uwyn/

> rifetestmodels/MOThirdBean.java

https://svn.rifers.org/rife/trunk/src/unittests/com/uwyn/rife/

database/querymanagers/generic/beans/MMFirstBean.java

https://svn.rifers.org/rife/trunk/src/unittests/com/uwyn/rife/

database/querymanagers/generic/beans/MMSecondBean.java

Thanks.

I will take a look.

Dominique