I have downloaded RIFE lastest snapshot to test new
features. But the generated page is not as expected
according to my manyToMany intro. I suspect I must
update to rife-crud and rife-crud-template, but I
can't find such lastest snapshots.

Could you tell me where I can find them ?
Thanks.

Regards,
Dominique

https://svn.rifers.org/rife-crud/trunk/samples/java/com/uwyn/rife/

> crud/samples/beans/Test.java
>
> >> There are no docs for the new manyToOne,
> >
> > You mean new oneToMany ?
>
> What you call oneToMany is named
> manyToOneAssociation in RIFE 1.6.
>
> >> manyToOneAssociation,
> >> manyToMany, and manyToManyAssociation features
> yet.
> >
> > Are you listed those features because they are
> planned
> > for 1.6 ?
>
> No, they are already in there. 1.6 is almost done,
> just need time for
> cleaning up a bit, write docs, check sibling
> projects with the new
> version and release it.
>
> >> You can however
> >> find out how they work by looking at the tests
> >> sources:

https://svn.rifers.org/rife/trunk/src/unittests/com/uwyn/rife/

database/querymanagers/generic/TestGenericQueryManagerManyToOne.java

https://svn.rifers.org/rife/trunk/src/unittests/com/uwyn/rife/

database/querymanagers/generic/TestGenericQueryManagerManyToMany.java

https://svn.rifers.org/rife/trunk/src/unittests/com/uwyn/

> >> rifetestmodels/MOFirstBean.java

https://svn.rifers.org/rife/trunk/src/unittests/com/uwyn/

> >> rifetestmodels/MOSecondBean.java

https://svn.rifers.org/rife/trunk/src/unittests/com/uwyn/

> >> rifetestmodels/MOThirdBean.java

https://svn.rifers.org/rife/trunk/src/unittests/com/uwyn/rife/

database/querymanagers/generic/beans/MMFirstBean.java

https://svn.rifers.org/rife/trunk/src/unittests/com/uwyn/rife/

database/querymanagers/generic/beans/MMSecondBean.java