Hi.

We are interested in having the logout (we are basically using the
authentication example as-is) return logged out users to the URL of
<arrival destid="...."/>

   <element id="AuthBox" file="authentication/box.xml" />

   <element id="Logout" file="rife/logout/passthrough/memory.xml">
       <flowlink srcexit="logged_out" snapback="true"/>
   </element>

   <element id="LoginBox" file="credentials.xml" inherits="AuthBox">
       <flowlink srcexit="logout" destid="Logout"/>
   </element>

if we change the "logged_out" exit of the logout flowlink to have the
same destid as our arrival, rather than snapback, it displays the
usual site, but loads the whole site again inside the loginbox thus
making everything look rather weird!

Sincerely,
Eskil Lauritsen