Hi, Geert! It worked perfectly! Outstanding support on a saturday
night. Thank you. :)

Sincerely,
Eskil Lauritsen

On 5/19/07, Geert Bevin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If you're using beans and constraints, this should do the trick
(setting it to false):
http://rifers.org/docs/api/com/uwyn/rife/site/
ConstrainedProperty.html#displayedRaw(boolean)

--
Geert Bevin
Terracotta - http://www.terracotta.org