Good evening, Great Khan of the Mongol Empire,

One third of the Ring dev team is in Brussels this weekend and may not reply
soon. Others are on vacation for the weekend and may not be reachable before
Monday. In order to help you more quickly may I kindly ask the following
questions:

    * Have you reviewed the user registration process here ?
    * If so and if you did not receive a validation email:
        * did you try to recover your account using a lost password hash ?
        * If so, did you receive a message saying "this accound does not exist"
or that a recovery email had been sent?
            * If so, did you receive the recovery email?
            * If not, are you sure that the email address you registered with
is valid and reachable?

My account is valid and trying the latter, I received a recovery email a few
seconds later. So it looks like there's no email server problem on our side. Is
there any reason why there would be on your side?

Ami Calmant,
--
C.A. 514-276-5468|418-525-7354 ext. 110 | mob. 210