Hi all!
First, I want to point that I tried to post this bug on your bug tracking
system as stated in your documentation:
https://projects.savoirfairelinux.com/projects/ring/wiki/BugReports
After I created an account, I tried to create a new issue, but it tells me
I have no authorization... (btw, it is strange that a lot of issues are in
French. I'm French but I write in English)

So, here I am!
It seems that your apt repository for Debian 9 (at least) is missing a
file: this is what I get when I do a "apt-get update"

W: The repository 'http://nightly.apt.ring.cx/debian_ ring Release' does
not have a Release file.
N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore
potentially dangerous to use.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration
details.
W: Failed to fetch
http://nightly.apt.ring.cx/debian_/dists/ring/main/binary-amd64/Packages
404  Not Found
W: Failed to fetch
http://nightly.apt.ring.cx/debian_/dists/ring/main/binary-i386/Packages
404  Not Found
E: Le téléchargement de quelques fichiers d'index a échoué, ils ont été
ignorés, ou les anciens ont été utilisés à la place.

However, the upgrade still works (it installs the new ring version).

Anyway, thanks for your application. I'm on it since Korben's post and it
works. It lacks a lot of features but it is still at its beginning. I hope
I'll be able to use it soon :)

Best,