----- Original Message -----

Thanks for making the effort to report this! That is the old deprecated bug
report system, new issues should be reported at either:

- https://tuleap.ring.cx/plugins/tracker/?tracker=17&func=new-artifact
- https://tuleap.ring.cx/plugins/tracker/?tracker=15&func=new-artifact

Let us know if you find any links to the deprecated tracker at either ring.cx
or our source code.