Hi,

I learned about ring recently and the project seems aligned well to my interests. I did distributed systems research in university and am very interested in p2p applications. I work full time, but I would like to contribute in my spare time to the project. I am looking through the source now and have an account on tuleap. As there are many aspects to this project, could you suggest somewhere for me to get started that needs attention? I can help with the daemon as well as the gnome and android clients.

Thanks,
Alex