On 2019/03/21 16:41 , Annika Wickert wrote:
> I bought a new USB Stick for this probe as the old one was tagged as
> readonly etc..
> https://atlas.ripe.net/probes/23913/
>
> But for some reason it is not coming online at all .
>
> Any idea what could be the issue? I also see no network traffic at all
> originating from the probe.

Hi Annika,

I looked at the settings for your probe and noticed that two DNS
resolvers were configured with IPv6 addresses.

The probe was able to connect to our reg. servers and download firmware.
So I suspected that forcing the probe to use those DNS resolvers could
be the cause of the problem.

Shortly after disabling that configuration the probe managed to connect.
Unfortunately, for reasons unknown to me, it disconnected 12 minutes later.

Philip