Hi Stephane,

This status has been a possibility since at least June, but it should
appear only very briefly while our backend systems synchronize. If you
are seeing it for significant amounts of time then it could indicate
that there are delays in processing measurements (although I don't see
such delays right now).

In general if you see this status you should retry shortly afterwards.

Regards,
Chris