Hi Jordi,

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 11:02:36AM +0100, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
> Nice, thanks a lot for this!
>
> Do you have interest in people having actual hardware probes in places where
> they also host VMs, to install also the software probes, in order to be able
> to "compare" them? I mean for your own stats, or to be able to debug issues,
> etc.
>
> Do you also have any info (overall) about impact on CPU/memory/other
> consumption of the software probe and if there are important differences
> among different platforms?
>
> By the way, it will be nice to have also a version for OpenWRT!

Apparently the CZ.NIC people did most of the work already, because Turris
is based on OpenWrt: https://wiki.turris.cz/doc/en/howto/atlas-probe

That being said, nothing seems to have been submitted to the OpenWrt
packages repository so far: https://github.com/openwrt/packages

I agree, it would be nice to have this in the official OpenWrt repositories!

--
Baptiste Jonglez
PhD student / ATER