Hi,

> Do you have interest in people having actual hardware probes in
> places where they also host VMs, to install also the software probes,
> in order to be able to "compare" them? I mean for your own stats, or
> to be able to debug issues, etc.
There are some deployments like that already. We'd much prefer to extend
the network with new probes in new networks/locations instead and
consider this one of the primary reasons to make this a feature.

> Do you also have any info (overall) about impact on CPU/memory/other
> consumption of the software probe and if there are important
> differences among different platforms?
The impact should be minimal.

> By the way, it will be nice to have also a version for OpenWRT!

Indeed. I understand the Turris release is essentially openwrt so it's
surely possible! :-)

Regards,
Robert