This sparks a good question for the RIPE NCC team, e.g., Robert: would it
be possible to get a monthly report of how many credits we earned? If it
would be cumbersome to implement (and could be opt-in so that only those
interested would recieve it), it would be a nice way to track it.

Only an idea :-) Let me know if it already exists and I missed it.

Best,
-Michael