2M 😉

-G

On 17/7/2023 1:51 μ.μ., Ioana Alexandrina Livadariu wrote:
Hello all,

My name is Ioana Livadariu and I am a researcher at SimulaMet in Norway working on IP geolocation. I want to run a measurement campaign over RIPE Atlas which requires about 1M RIPE Atlas credits.  If anybody can help me by sharing credits I would appreciate it a lot!

My email for transfer is: ioana(at)simula.no <http://simula.no/>

Thank you,
Ioana Livadariu

George Nomikos
- Research & Systems Engineer, member of the INSPIRE Group
INSPIRE = INternet Security, Privacy, and Intelligence REsearch
Telecommunications and Networks Lab (TNL)
Address :  Leoforos Plastira 95, Heraklion 70013, Greece
Tel     :  +302810391239
Office  :  324, 2nd floor (ENISA building)
url     :http://inspire.edu.gr
e-mail  :gnomi...@ics.forth.gr
LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/georgenomikos