On Tue, 22 Sept 2026 at 06:15, Phillip Remaker <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I recently got a note to upgrade all of my software probes to 5130 from 5080.
>
> I found that the OpenWRT package version is still at 5080.
>
> I know it is community supported, but are there plans to update? Should I 
> retire OpenWRT probes or are they still useful?

The OpenWRT package was replaced with a package more similar to
upstream, migration scripts have been developed, etc.
It is not fully done yet, but the work is ongoing:

https://github.com/openwrt/packages/pull/30501
https://github.com/openwrt/packages/pull/30067

It will be on 5080 for some time still, but so are RIPE supported HW probes.

No need to retire OpenWRT probes.

Lukas
-----
To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, 
please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/ripe-atlas.ripe.net/
As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the 
email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. 
More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/

Reply via email to