Hi,

Over at the RIPE Forums there's this entry I find highly useful for
OpenWRT probes:
https://forum.ripe.net/t/notifications-about-older-software-probe-versions/1814/10

I believe OpenWRT probes are here to stay!

Cheers,
Robert

On Tue, Sep 22, 2026 at 4:15 AM Phillip Remaker <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I recently got a note to upgrade all of my software probes to 5130 from 5080.
>
> I found that the OpenWRT package version is still at 5080.
>
> I know it is community supported, but are there plans to update? Should I 
> retire OpenWRT probes or are they still useful?
> -----
> To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, 
> please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/ripe-atlas.ripe.net/
> As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the 
> email matching your subscription before you can change your settings.
> More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/
-----
To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, 
please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/ripe-atlas.ripe.net/
As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the 
email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. 
More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/

Reply via email to