> On 2 Jul 2020, at 11:54, Daniel Karrenberg <ch...@ripe-nomcom.org> wrote:
> The RIPE 2020 NomCom has selected Mirjam Kühne as RIPE Chair and Niall
> O'Reilly as RIPE Vice Chair.

What a fantastic result!

Congratulations to both Mirjam and Niall.. both who have been present since the
start of my Internet industry career..

Mirjam who conducted the first RIPE training course I attended all those years
ago while I was dewy eyed in this industry.. and Niall who refused my
application of melani.ie which I wanted for my wife back when the rules were
much stricter and then exclaimed, “Oh, you are *that* Denesh!” when we finally
met at a RIPE meeting. :-)

Thank you also to Filiz and Nigel for standing and making it a tough job for
the NomCom to select from an excellent pool of candidates.

Warmest Regards
Denesh