Hi Andy,

> The Nomcom, chaired by the founder of the RIPE NCC has appointed a RIPE NCC
> staffer as the community Chair.  This had to be done on an emergency basis
> because the outgoing Chair was now MD of the RIPE NCC.

The RIPE NCC is full of people who care deeply about our community and are part
of it. It's not surprising that there is overlap.

That you are trying to make this look like a conspiracy is very unbefitting of
this community. I'm not even going to go into the misrepresentations you made
above. That there are people who have made their passion their professional
life only shows their dedication.

Cheers,
Sander