poing wrote:
> ^^^nice!
>
> My ripping setup: Technics 1210 MK3 - Shure M97XE - Cambridge Audio
> Preamp - Native Instruments Audio 4 DJ USB audio interface - Laptop
> running Wavelab Elements 7.
>
> I'm a bit embarrassed to say but I use Wavelab Elements for recording
> only. I do all editing in Audacity. I use Wavelab Elements for capturing
> because it supports ASIO (and, without ASIO, my audio interface somehow
> doesn't do more than 16/44.1). But, I rarely digitize vinyl, so I never
> got around to "learning" Wavelab. So I do all the post-processing
> (cutting, fade in/outs, click removing, downsampling to 16/44.1) in
> Audacity which I'm fairly familiar with.
>
> Now back to your thread: Is vinyl studio easy to use? Can a novice do
> things like click removal and noise removal? (Again, it's a bit
> embarrassing, but I wasn't able to figure out right away how to do
> things such as noise removal in Wavelab.)

The vinylstudio process is

Create album in library
Record to wav - easy needledrop start
Lookup tracks or edit manually (while recording)
Split tracks
Remove clicks & noise - one click see below (the default settings are
pretty good)
Save to FLAC

Then I edit tags with mp3tag adding cover art etc

Recording - NOTE you can import a WAV instead
19453

Split tracks
19454
19455

Click removal
19456

|Filename: _My Albums.mcf - VinylStudio_2015-12-14_14-19-14.jpg     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19456|

*Vortexbox LMS 7.8 music on QNAP TS419p via NFS* iThingys/iPeng/Tablets
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s - Zone 2 ->
Sony TA FE 320 -> Sennheiser RS 130 & B&W P7
*Office* - RPi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / SB3 -> Onkyo CRN 755
-> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes