garym wrote:
> also, in LMS > Settings > my music, be sure to set "treat multi-disc
> sets as a single album"

I suspect this is the problem, and will check later today.

The recording I was citing is in fact not ripped from a CD set but an
online/downloadable purchase, with the download as two separate CDs, and
without CD sequence tagging. So in this instance I'd have to do the
necessary through mp3tag.

R.

LMS on a dedicated server (FitPC3)
Transporter (Ethernet) - main listening, Onkyo receiver, Paradigm
speakers
Touch (WiFi) - home theater 5.1, Sony receiver, Energy speakers
Boom 1 (WiFi) - work-space
Boom 2 (WiFi) - various (deck, garage, etc.)
Radio (WiFi) - home office
Control - Squeeze Control (Android mobile), 2 Controllers (seldom used),
Squeeze Remote (on Surface Pro 4)
Touch x 1 - spare
UE Radio x 1 - spare
Boom x 1 - spare