d6jg wrote:
> You can also use multiple values in Genres
>
> If you are relatively new to this have you checked out the following
> plugins
>
> Material - now essential
> Music & Artist Info
> LastMix
> Playlist Manager
> BBC Sounds
> Radio Paradise

Only the first 2 so far.
I was happy to browse to the music folder and play a track from my
Synology Nas (LMS) - SB Touch - Hi-FI in lounge.
I then progressed to controlling from Orange Squeeze via an old android
tablet.
Recently Synology announced LMS would not be supported on the
DiskStation.
I fortunately discovered a Rasberry PI solution with PiCore Player.
Now I run LMS on the PI and point it to my library on the NAS.
I have a redundant Ipad from my son (How times change when the parent
gets the kids cast offs.) and found Material - Excellent by the way.
Decided to join the 21st Century and set it up better.

Can't decide if I prefer the 2 separate lists for Artists and Album
Artists or the 1 List. Still getting my head round the tagging side for
this.

Have managed to get rid of lots of albums in the Compilation list that
weren't really Various Artists but had the Compilation tag set as you
pointed out earlier.