Hi all

Trying to tidy up my Music Library (Not Classical) of CD's, Vinyl Rips
and Web Sourced Albums.

I've tried searching and reading but there's lots of debate on Various
Artists/Compilation behaviour and Bugs etc.

Most of the posts go back many years.

Can I ask what others do in their collections regarding - Greatest
Hits/Best of by the same artist.

I use Tag and rename or Mp3Tag and i'm totally confused by the use of
the Compilation tag (should I use it or not).Should I call these Various
Artist or Compilations.Do I leave Albumartist blank.

At present I have folders for each Artist with all their albums
including Greatest hits in their own folders.

I have one folder for Various Artist with Albums like - 80' hits, best
of motown etc.

Most tracks/artists display as expected but i'm unsure how to manage
these albums.

Thanks in advance