chill wrote:
> Hmm - I'm getting more confused.  The top level 'Album Artists' seems to
> behave exactly opposite to the way I was expecting.
>
> Not only does it NOT show any Album Artists when each individual track
> has an associated Album Artist (as above), but when I add a single track
> (a stand-alone FLAC track with embedded tags, no cue sheet), I now have
> one Album Artist at the top level, despite that single track NOT having
> an Album Artist embedded tag.
>
> What's the logic behind the top level Album Artists menu?

Library ~20,000 tracks, all separate flac or mp3, not a single one of
those tracks has an Album Artist tag defined, but all album artists
appear under Album Artist in LMS.

33214

33215

|Filename: AA33.jpg                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33215|

*Server - LMS 8.2.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.0 - 74K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B/pCP 7.0.0/pi screen/Hifiberry DAC HAT Ruark MR1 Mk2
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Garage* - Squeezebox Boom + Fostex sub
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi